The weekly and weekend rates shown are for the number of people specified (plus babies under the age of 2 years). For insurance, fire regulations and tourist tax reasons, we are unable to accept requests to accommodate more than the maximum number of people per house (unless they are babies under the age of 2 years), and facilities are for the sole and exclusive use of guests staying at Les Taloches. We are unable to accept non-resident visitors.
We welcome shorter stays for which there is a minimum of 2 nights’ stay. During the peak months of July & August, there is a minimum of 7 nights’ stay.
- Rental includes all normal consumption of water, general electricity, gas, WI-FI, and firewood. Tourist tax (Tax de Sejour) is also included.
- For a two week stay a change of bed-linen and towels is included in the price.
- Cots, high chairs and other baby equipment are available free of charge.
- Unfortunately, due to the layout of the properties and surrounding land, we are unable to accommodate pets.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted inside any part of the Gites or barns.
- The pool is not heated and is therefore closed from November to April.
- Please note pool towels are not provided; please bring your own.
To confirm the booking, we require a non-refundable deposit of 25%, and acceptance of our T&Cs (which will be sent to you together with an invoice). Payment of the deposit will be taken as acceptance of our T&Cs. Bookings are provisional until the deposit has been received.
The balance (plus security deposit) is payable 10 weeks before the date of arrival. If you are booking within 10 weeks before your arrival, the full payment is required at the time of booking.
Please note that the booker is responsible for all foreign exchange, transfer or transaction charges.
As with all holidays, please make sure you have arranged good holiday insurance cover.
We ask for a security deposit of €500/£500 per house to cover any potential damages or breakages to or at the property.
The deposit will be returned within 7 days after your departure once the property has been thoroughly checked.
It is strongly recommended holiday insurance is taken out when booking. Cancellations must be made in writing and the following charges will apply:-
- The deposit is non-refundable
- A 50% refund of the total cost if cancelled at least 8 weeks before check-in
- A 25% refund of the total cost if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in
- Less than 4 weeks before check-in 100% of the total cost.
Should it be necessary to cancel, we will provide any documentation needed by the Guests Insurers.
*The £500/€500 Security Deposit will be returned in all cases (if it has already been received).
Arrival and Departure
The properties will be available from 4pm. We live on site and so will be there to greet you, just let us know an approximate time of arrival. Please vacate the house by 10.00am on the day of departure and leave in a clean and tidy condition. If extra cleaning is required (beyond what it normally required), a deduction of a minimum of €200 will be made from the security deposit.
Should your plans dictate an earlier arrival, we would be happy to store your luggage here until the Check-In time. Unfortunately, during the peak season, we are unable to offer an early Check-In or a Check-Out time later than 10.00am. If in doubt, please ask!